How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 6, 2011

A New Do!

Bailey and Scoober came for their daily visit today - LOVE! She had just cut his hair and slicked it down with some gel - ACK! He looked like such a BIG BOY!

Here he is posing with the handprint bouquet that he made me for Mother's Day and that I totally cherish!
Then, as is always the case when Lish is at my house, he had to find himself a little snack. It just cracks me up that he so associates my house with yummy treats just like all of my kiddos did (and still do!) with their Granny's house! Very special!

Everything tastes better at Granny's house, don't ya know!? By the way, is that hairdo adorable or what???

Gotta wash down the goods!

Look at that hair, those cheeks, those lips, that skin.......I could still just sit and stare at this baby in total awe for hours. He is PERFECT and I am sooooo proud to be his Granny!

I love you Boogity Bean!

No comments:

Post a Comment