How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Confession!

My name is Granny, and I'm a shopaholic........Well, they do say that admitting that you have a problem is the first step toward recovery, right????? The thing is, however, that I have absolutely NO intentions of fixing this little, or maybe not so little, shopping habit of mine. When I found out that my sweet Weston was going to be a boy, I figured that my wallet couldn't possibly be in all THAT much trouble because, I mean, he's a boy and boy stuff is kind of boring and yucky............NOT! There's almost not a day go by that I don't hunt down and discover something (or several somethings) for Scooty that are just over the top, irresistibly, gotta-have-it precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take this little outfit, for example. I mean, seriously, a herd of stampeding, wild horses couldn't have kept me from buying these adorable camo cargo shorts. And the shirt????? It has a monster truck on it...........every little boy needs a monster truck shirt, right???????????????? If only I could have just stopped there. However, then I caught sight of some unbelievably scrumptious little athletic shorts with a matching top, a soccer shirt cuz we miss Uncle Braydon while he's in Arkansas, a must-have 4th of July onesie, another little cutie patootie outfit, some new noonies with holders.......AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I just ADORE my Scooty Bug more every single second and want him to have the world!!!!!!!!!! Poor, poor wallet. hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment