How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sweet Dreams!

Do ya wanna know the secret
to such sweet slumber???



















Well, you'll have to let me sing to you!...............It's a sure fire bet that Scoots will fall asleep when I sing "Granny Loves Me". I'd like to think that the calming, melodic sound of my voice is what lulls him into a deep snooze, but in all reality, he's probably closing his eyes just to tune me out! Either way, I love singing to him and love even more watching his beautiful blue eyes get heavy as he drifts off to dream world. Just in case you're wondering, the "Granny Loves Me" song goes like this: (sung to the tune of "Jesus Loves Me")

"Granny loves me, this I know - cuz she always tells me so. I'm her little Scooty Doo, so she tells me I love you!
My Granny loves me! My Granny loves me! My Granny loves me! She always tells me so."

Truer words were never spoken..............I love you Scooty Bug!
And, yes, Auntie Brigitte, I know that one of the pics shows Weston in a pink bouncer. I originally bought it for Harper when she first started coming to me for childcare. It won't hurt him - ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment