How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Two Months of Pure Joy!

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!! Another four weeks have passed and Weston has gone from this...


To this...

And now this!!!


It's like time is moving at some crazy warp speed!!!!! Somebody slow things down!!!!!!!!!!

This precious, precious munchkin of ours has changed so much already! This past month, Weston has blessed us in lots and lots of amazing ways! He smiles so freely now, which is just the BEST! He is also "talking" more and more with his cute little voice. I can tell that he just wants to tell me soooooo many things but hasn't quite figured out how to get it all out yet! He also totally responds to my voice which just melts me. Scooty still loves bath time and definitely loves to eat! He has settled into a very predictable daily routine and is just such an all around good baby. He hardly ever cries but, when he does, you better believe that this Granny comes running! Weston makes our entire family happy every single day. He is the ULTIMATE treasure. I love you my adorable Scooty Bug! Thanks for making the past two months of my life the best ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment