How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Weston And His Grandpa!

Scooty Bug got to stay with us all weekend while Bailey and Brian went to a friend's wedding in Bulverde - yippee!!! Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling too well, so I couldn't go on my normal picture-taking rampage as I would have liked. Plus, we were also watching B & B's dogs, Tula & Mylo, bringing the grand total of hounds in our house to 8 - YIKES! The fact that I was already feeling under the weather combined with the total, out-of-control craziness of 8 dogs under one roof made me one very T-I-R-E-D Granny!!! So, Grandpa got up with Weston on Sunday morning and held down the fort so that I could get some extra, much needed
zzzzzzzzzzzzz's. I did manage to get a few adorable pics once I got up to make breakfast.

This is how I found precious Weston when I walked out of my bedroom. Grandpa had worn him out with a walk and then carefully snuggled him up in his bouncer (just like I do!) for a little cat nap. Soooo sweet! I love the way that he remembered to give Scooty his noonie and gently covered him up so he wouldn't catch cold!

Weston was sooooo crashed out that it didn't take long for his noonie to pop out while he just kept right on snoozing!

After breakfast, Scoots was out the door with Grandpa for mowing lessons!!! It is so cute to watch the two of them together. James loves being a Grandpa and can't wait to teach Weston all kinds of new things! I love those two handsome guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment