How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Pink Bouncer Debate...

When I resumed in-home childcare after we moved to Ft. Worth, Harper was my very first little one to keep.
I was so excited to have her and bought her a preciously pink little bouncy chair. Then, over the next several months, I started watching several other little girls, all of whom enjoyed the pink bouncer. Then, when "my" girls outgrew the bouncy, Sprite took it over..........
Finally, in just the past couple of months, I have gotten some daycare boys! I had no problem whatsoever with putting them into the pink bouncy chair - yes, it is pink, with flowers, and they are boys, but it certainly serves its purpose just fine.

Enter Weston......................................and the pink bouncer debate began................

Brian, Grandpa and especially Auntie
Brigitte just can't handle little studly
Weston sitting in a pink bouncer - I mean,
heaven forbid! Normally, I just drape one
of Weston's blankets over the bouncer whenever I put him in it and no one even knows the difference. Sometimes, however, I forget - hence the debate!
As of yesterday, Grandpa officially put his foot down and declared that we simply had to purchase a new "boy" bouncer for Scoots.So darn funny. Personally, I think he looks totally precious in this one, but hey, I love to shop so it works for me! Bye, bye pink bouncer...................................it's all your's again, Spritey!

No comments:

Post a Comment