How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Leaping Lizards!

As you already know, I am a complete pushover for babies in pajamas. There's just something about that combination that is extra innocent, sweet, cuddly and scrumptious. So, with that in mind, I have been on numerous pajama shopping sprees for Weston. He has striped ones, plain ones, turtle ones, truck ones, crane ones, monkey ones, etc. etc. Basically, if there is a pajama out there to be had, Scooty has it. This one, however, takes the cake.................his LIZARD pajamas...................!!!

I found these bad boys at Baby Gap and actually squealed with excitement right there in the middle of the store. You see, we often call Scooty our "little lizard" because, as you can see, he tends to stick out his "little lizard tongue" quite often, especially when he is really concentrating on something like his mobile, car seat toy, someone's face etc.

From the moment I saw these things, I just knew that he would be SUPREME CUTENESS wearing them and they definitely did not disappoint! So, naturally, when he arrived at my house wearing them this morning, the photo session began! At first, things went along just perfectly - all smiles, grins, coos and the like. Yippee, I was in this for the long haul!

Weston, on the other hand, sensing another "crazy Granny" moment, began to get tired of this gig pretty quickly, hence the big yawn above!

From there, things went downhill fast, as you can see. This picture just completely cracks me up. If only Weston could talk..............................or, wait a minute, maybe I don't want to know......ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment