How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Spy.......................

my precious little Scooty Bug amidst all of that crazy laundry! Yep, Weston has been recruited as my official laundry helper. I don't know how things are at your house, but around here, laundry is a CONSTANT! So, I figured that I might as well bring Weston along to brighten up the dreaded chore - and he definitely does! I just pop him into his bumbo chair (yes, it's pink and no, I'm not replacing it) and let him grin and coo at me the whole time that I'm folding! I love it! I also decided that it's never too early to start teaching Weston the basics of doing laundry, especially since his Mommy absolutely HATES it! With his Granny showing him the ropes, he'll be able to help Bailey out sooner than she thinks!


No comments:

Post a Comment