How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 2, 2010

4th of July = 4 Favorite Things!

In honor of the 4th of July weekend, I thought I'd post 4 of my current favorite things about Scooty Bug. Believe me, when it comes to Weston, narrowing it down to just four was NOT easy!

I love it that Weston is eating "real" food now. I get so much joy out of making all of his baby food from all organic fruits and veggies. It makes me happy to know that I am doing all that I can to make sure that he has every health advantage that I can possibly give him. So far, he has had applesauce, sweet potatoes and bananas. He's liked them all, but bananas topped his list! It is so fun to feed him - he opens his mouth up wide and just slurps it down!

Bath time with Weston still ranks high as one of my faves! That boy LOVES his bath and has learned to kick and splash until practically the whole entire room is wet - it's hilarious! Best of all, he comes out smelling incredible! I don't think that anything can beat the sweet smell of a freshly-washed baby!

The clothes..... I. just. can't. stop............shopping, that is! I adore shopping for Weston. It could be my favorite pasttime ever. Boy clothes have come soooo far since the time when my boys were little - everything now is so cute! Scooty's dresser drawers at my house are busting at the seams with adorable Scootie-Patootie clothes and I wouldn't want it any other way!

That face! From the very first moment that I laid eyes on this precious baby until now and far off into eternity, his gorgeous little face will be my forever favorite thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment