How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Cooking Lessons With Granny!

I love to cook. Weston loves to watch. It's the perfect combination!!!

Today it was time to restock all the homemade baby food supply. So, Scoots and I got to work!
We peeled, chopped, steamed and pureed like crazy! It's so fun to talk to Weston about everything that I do and to listen to him respond to me with his precious little coos! He is already very accustomed to all the "sounds" in my kitchen and doesn't even flinch when I bang pots around or turn on the food grinder. He just sits on the counter in his bouncy chair as happy and content as can be with whatever cooking gadget I hand to him to investigate - he's such a good boy!


By the time we finished, we had a full load of pears, peaches, sweet potatoes, peas, bananas and cinnamon apples all ready for Scooty Bug and we even had time to whip up a couple of batches of yummy chicken tettrazini too! Thanks for all your help today, my Little Chef Licious!

No comments:

Post a Comment