How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 9, 2010

Ummmm.......Did I Miss The Cold Front???

So, this is how Scoots shows up at my house this morning when Brian drops him off. Hmmmm,
it is the middle of July and, last time I looked, it was blazing hot outside soooo.......what's up with the long sleeves and socks???

Bailey says she's afraid Lish will get cold at night because Brian turns the air down so low. Personally, I think she is just FREAKING out because all of the winter clothes that we bought him aren't even gonna come close to fitting him come winter time considering that we bought them in the size he is wearing now................HA! Whichever version of the story is correct, I don't care cuz my Scooty Bug was EXTRA delicious in his cold weather wear!!! I love you my little snowman!

No comments:

Post a Comment