How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tips From An Ol' Pro

My little Harper has REALLY been doing great with potty-training. Every hour or so, we march into the bathroom and she hops right up on her green froggy potty. Then, she'll tell me, "hear it???" as she proceeds to..........well.....you know....... Then, we have a MAJOR celebration in honor of her accomplishment! I'm SOOOOO proud of her!

Yesterday, I happened to be holding Weston when the timer went off alerting me to take Harper to use the potty. So, he just went right along with us. Since he can't sit up, I just laid him down on the carpet and helped Harper with her pullups, etc. Right after she was done, Harper flopped herself right down on the ground next to Scoots and began filling him in on proper potty usage. She told him, "Wesson, you be big girl and go on potty too?" Priceless.

1 comment:

  1. They are too cute! Just like siblings...reminds me of Easton and Ella!

    ReplyDelete