How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 9, 2010

Auntie Robin!

WOO HOO! The mailman brought us a package from Auntie Robin today! And, for those of you who may not know, a package from Auntie Robin ALWAYS contains some of the best surprises EVER!

Truer words were never spoken! I adore this sweet little note set that Robin selected for me.
In case you can't read it well from the picture, it says, "You never know how much love your heart can hold until you have Grandkids." Instead of repeating yet again just how crazy, over the top, to the moon and back in love I am with Weston, let's just say that I so totally "get" the meaning of those words, ya know?!

OK, now let's move on to these little doozies.......I mean, seriously, how fun are they???? Address labels with 2 of my "favoritest" things in the whole world on them - dachshunds (in honor of my sweet Spritey) and "Granniness" (in honor of my sweet Scooty Bug) AACCKK! Squeal! Soooo flippin' excited over these guys I can hardly stand it! Only, only, only, ONLY Robin would think of something this cool. She totally rocks.

And, don't think for even one little minute that Weston was left out of the fun, no siree! Here he is digging into HIS first surprise!

And holding yet another! Books!!!! One Curious George counting book and one super fun Dallas Cowboys book. I love reading to Weston and can't wait to add these to our collection!

Here's Scoots preparing to eat one of his new shirts.

And now he has decided to eat BOTH of the shirts that Robin sent him! Gotta love it!

Weston modeling one of his swanky new T's - it says "Cutest Dude". I couldn't agree more!

Thanks SOOOOOOOO much, Auntie Robin for making our afternoon so fun! We love you very much and can't wait for you to come and see us!

No comments:

Post a Comment