How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Granny's Been Shopping Again!!!

I've been Scooty shopping!!! Really, I can't help it. If you could just, for one little minute, experience the SUPREME cuteness that is Weston, you'd be shopping for him too. I guarantee it. The child is totally irresistible! And, now that he is sooooo good at using his hands to grab at toys, I just HAD to celebrate his newfound skills with an ever so cool gadget.... check it out!

Technically, this thing is called an ocean adventure gym . Scoots and I just call it FUN!

It is an ocean-themed play mat with all sorts of different "hangy" things for Weston to get his little hands on! It has a whale, an octopus, and a sea turtle, just to name a few. It also includes a fun musical toy and a big fish-shaped mirror so that Scooty Bug can look at his sweet self anytime he wants! The moment I laid him down on the mat, he went NuTs - kicking, cooing, laughing etc.

It was the BEST! In fact, the only thing that could make Scooty's new toy even BETTER was...

sharing it with his very bestest friend in the world.......Miss Harper!

These two stayed like this for over half an hour before Weston gave even the slightest hint of being done.

I think it's soooo funny to see the difference in their sizes. I bet it won't be long before Weston catches up to Shmerps despite their 2 year age difference!

Just look at their beautiful, sparkly eyes!!! They were having such a blast and I was loving every second of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment