How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

8 months old!

Guess who is 8 months old today??? Yep, it's our precious Squishious......
ummmm....he really IS precious despite the fact that he has mastered the technique of the
ULTIMATE FIT!...
This is his GIVE ME MY BREAKFAST AND GIVE ME IT NOW fit!

This would be his instant recovery once he sees that I am indeed putting the tray onto his high chair and bringing in the grub. Sly fox.

ahhhhhh..........totally content and munching down on Granny's famous pancakes!

"SEEFOOD"

Hard to believe that this sweet, innocent little face is the same kiddo from the top photo, huh???
Yep, he's a professional chameleon alright. He can go from sweet to beast and back to sweet in the blink of an eye! THIS little face is what gets him all kinds of treats from his Granny.
Yes, I'm weak...but how could I possibly resist???
This would be our first attempt at Scooty's monthly bday picture. I've been using the chalkboard to post his age the last few months, but thought I'd try the paper method one more time. As you can see, it's not working so much... Lish is totally eating the prop.

Just look at that adorably scrunched up nose as he feasts on the paper!

Luckily Grandpa is home today to help us "on the set".

Wow! What a destructive little guy!


OK, Granny - all done with that little snack.
Here I am looking ever so scrumptious on my special 8 month day!!!!
I LOVE YOU, MY LITTLE GRINCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment