How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Step Away From The Garlic Bread!

Today, I put Weston up on the kitchen counter in his bumbo seat while I got lunch ready for all of the kiddos. The menu consisted of chicken tettrazini, zucchini squash, applesauce and
garlic bread.....

I gave Scooty Bug a piece of garlic bread to munch on while I got everything all set. Then, when I was done, I tried to take the bread away from him so that I could move him to his high chair.
That, my friends and family, is when all hell broke loose. WOW.......note to self........
DO NOT EVER ATTEMPT TO TAKE GARLIC BREAD AWAY FROM WESTON - EVER!
Man did he pitch a DELUXE tantrum! He is getting quite skilled at those things and this one was an especially outrageous humdinger. I'm still cracking up!
I love you my talented temper tantrum thrower!

No comments:

Post a Comment