How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

Random Ramblings..........cuz EVERYTHING about our Scoots is spectacular to ME!

Just a typical mid-morning with my Loody Doo. I love those kind of days - slow, predictable, cozy and full of love for my Scooty Bug! I read to Weston every single day - numerous times a day. I think BOOKS are awesome and SOOOO important to share with kids. These are two books that I have read to Weston nearly every day since he has been born. I love them. He loves them. Best of all, he KNOWS them - I guarantee it. He reacts to these two particular books completely differently than he does to others because he simply knows them so well. He always grabs at books and wants to turn the pages etc. etc. But, when it comes to THESE two books, he always sits very, very still and just truly listens to me read to him. I know that he recognizes each word and the same tone that I always use in my voice when reading these books to him. It's a special, special time and the words & feelings that these books convey say so much about what Weston means to me.


He's always such a happy little guy after story time!

Now check out THIS face!!!! HA! This is Licious post-lunch. This boy just downed chicken parmesan with noodles, okra and peaches. Yes, he's 7 months old. Yes, he can and will eat everything. No, he doesn't have a single solitary tooth yet. What a genius baby. I love knowing that I give him healthy and nutritious meals. I love the way he eats and makes the "mmmmmm" sound the entire time. So great.

Finishing up his lunch with a couple of chocolate teddy grahams. Pure contentment!

When he looks up at me like this with his beautiful baby blues, I am soooo done for.
YOU ARE MY ABSOLUTE HEARTBEAT, LITTLE BOY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment