How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cuteness SUPREME!

ACK!!! Just LOOK at the duds my Scooty Doo was sportin' when he arrived this morning....

CHRISTMAS JAMMIES!!! Be still my heart. He looked even more off the charts, unbelievably scrumptious than usual!!! Yep, Bailey is just like her momma - once Halloween is over, it's straight to Christmas! The holidays with our Jelly Bug........just the mere thought of it makes me smile. What magic this sweet baby of ours is going to bring to our Christmas. I can remember us on Christmas last year...just imagining what Weston would look like and be like and now.........we've got him!!!! We are all SO BLESSED by the gift of our little sprout.
I CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE THE SEASON WITH YOU MY LISH - I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment