How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

BFF's and Already Fightin' Like Brothers!

See that adorably preciously sweet face.......
DON'T LET IT FOOL YA.......!
That sneaky Lish of ours has ulterior motives...

You see, Scooty's best friend, Boston, just woke up from his nap, and Lish could hardly wait to get into the crib to play with him.....or uh....maybe terrorize him - ha!

It started innocently enough......merely swiping Boston's little sock - no big deal.

Yep, he got it alright. Caught red-handed. This little "game" continued over and over. I would put Boston's sock back on and Weston would immediately tear it right back off........sneaky fox.

And again.

Next, Scoots grabbed a couple of hangers off of his changing table. Hangers are always fun, right???

At least he's offering to share!

As if Boston didn't have a mouthful enough with his OWN hanger, Weston once again offers him more. So thoughtful.

"Oh, Boston, is that your ear????? Hmmmm.....that looks very interesting - let me just pull on it a little bit and check it out!"

"Oops - did I just clock you on the head with the phone???? My bad. Oh well, I think this call is for you!"

Trust me, no harm was done to little ol' Boston. In fact, he takes the "abuse" quite well. And, Boston may be small, but he's a mighty mite, let me tell ya, and it won't be long before he gives our Weston a taste of his own medicine, I'm sure. I love it that these two are such good friends - truly, they are, despite being so young. They love to be together and thrive from the time they spend in each other's company. I know they have lots in store for me in the future......in fact, I better rest up!


I LOVE YOU BOYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment