How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas Jammies - Part Three

So, today, my Delicious Licious arrives in even MORE adorable Christmas jammies! Naturally, I whipped out my camera and was ready to snap some shots of his complete preciousness. Well, Lish had other plans - he's not nearly as enthused about pictures as he once was. Ya know those temper tantrums he throws that I've told you about??? Well, I could definitely tell that he was getting ready to START ONE UP!

You see the arms starting to move and the face scrunching up???? I knew I had mere seconds before he went into a full-out rip!

Ahhhhh.............enter the sunglasses and I'm saved!

Now my happy Boogie Bear is photo ready!


My stylishly cool Christmas baby!

This pic just CRACKS ME UP! He totally loves himself, and rightfully so! What a handsome
DUDE!
I LOVE YOU MY SERIOUSLY SCRUMPTIOUS LITTLE JELLY BEAN!
Thanks for posing for Granny!

No comments:

Post a Comment