How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'd Share ANYTHING With YOU!

Sooooooo, every year around my birthday time, my Mom makes me my own personal batch of my very favorite cookies. I honestly have no idea what they are called or how they are made, I only know that I love them.....alot. My family always teases me because I can hardly wait for my cookies to arrive and refuse to share them with ANYONE once they do. Seriously. I hide them. I'm normally a very giving person, but when it comes to THESE cookies.....not so much.
That is....until THIS guy came around...

Just look at him go! I think he may even love "my" cookies as much as I do!!! The fact that he is sinking his gums into one of these cookies speaks VOLUMES about how much I adore him!
I love you my little cookie monster!
Thanks SO MUCH for my cookies, Mom - Scooty Bug and I love them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment