How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm SOOOO Glad It's Monday!

Yes, you read that title correctly - I'm soooo glad it's Monday. Never thought I'd hear those words escape my lips, but...........when I've gone the WHOLE ENTIRE weekend without seeing my Scooty Bug, you better believe I'm glad it's Monday cuz that means that he is BACK WITH HIS GRANNY - YIPPEE!!!

Oh, that precious face........how I've missed it!

Weston was really glad to be back with me (and this week Grandpa & Brenner too!), his toys and his friends.

I could watch him play for hours. I love how he interacts with the other kiddos and tries to "work" all of his toys. Such a smart squishious!

Since Grandpa is on vacation for the Thanksgiving week (woo hoo!), he and Lishy decided to put up the Christmas lights outside.

Weston was WAY more interested in the box and plastic guards that the lights came in than actually hanging them, but he gave his Grandpa lots of moral support while he dangled off of the ladder scaring me half to death!

Don't forget THIS light, Grandpa!

Wait!!! Let me taste it real quick first!

DELICIOUS!
It's SO SO fun to help Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment