How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Can You Feel It???

That cool, crisp hint of fall that we've had the past couple of mornings.............ahhhhhhhhh. That teasy, breezy change in the air just makes my heart sing, I tell ya. The mere thought of fall makes this Granny's heart swoon..........pumpkins, colored leaves, gourds, acorns, scarecrows.......I la la la love it all! I know August isn't quite over yet, but it's all I can do not to rush up into the attic and swoop down on all of my ever so adorable fall stuff. It is my FAVORITE time of year for decorating and I have dozens of boxes just calling my name......I can hear them! THIS year, however, I know EXACTLY what my favorite thing about fall is going to be......................
THIS LITTLE GUY!

Crisp, fall mornings mean extra-cuddly, long-sleeved Lishy.....just LOOK AT HIM in those adorable fall colors................delicious!

I just USED to think that "actual" pumpkins were the GREATEST thing about fall.................until THIS sweet pumpkin arrived!!!!!! Sooooooooooooooo can't wait for all the fun things you and Granny are going to get to do together this season my little snooky!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment