How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 30, 2010

Everybody Just Stay Calm..........

"No, nothing terrible has happened. Yes, we are all just fine. No, Weston is not sick. " This is just a mere sampling of the answers that I have given to the endless stream of phone calls, emails etc. that I have encountered due to the fact that I haven't put a new post on Lishy's blog in a couple of days. Friends and family are becoming distraught - downright desperate, I kid you not. It's like a mass epidemic of serious, serious Scooty withdrawals. hee hee...............I actually can't blame all of ya one little bit! Sooooo, here's a remedy for what ails ya.....our "Deliciou Licious" - precious as always! The weekend simply got away from me and Mondays are just CrAzY around here. I'll try not to let it happen again. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment