How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 9, 2010

Trial Run........or Drive!

Over the weekend, I installed Weston's new car seat into my Expedition soooooo.............today we took it for a trial run! We were just going for a few spins around the block, but I couldn't wait to see how Scoots would react to being forward facing and sitting up high enough to see outside!

At first, he just stared......straight up at the ceiling...

ahead to the driver's seats...

and then out the window. He had such a serious look on his face and I could tell that he was concentrating really hard on everything he was seeing. Weston's little "lizard" tongue kept poking out, as it does when he is thinking intently about something. I love that!

I made sure that he had all of his supplies......noonie in the cup holder...

and plenty of books which he loves!

After a few minutes of getting acclimated to this new perspective on cruising, my little Scooty Bug was all smiles! It was so fun for me to watch him in my rear view mirror (yes, I still paid attention to the road), and getting to see all of the priceless expressions on his face as he got to experience a whole new way of riding! I love you my big, little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment