How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 13, 2010

Mornings Just Aren't The Same....

without my precious Scooty Bug. This morning, I was literally moping around because Scoots wasn't coming to see me. Bailey was "keeping" him today because he has a checkup with his pediatrician and will be getting his second round of immunizations. I'm used to him not being here on weekend mornings, of course, but today is FRIDAY! I know, I know, crazy as it seems, I just missed him..........so much. Most people would probably be happy for the break, but not me - that baby boy takes my breath away every single moment that we are together! He is just THAT incredible!

But, lo and behold, who should walk through my front door about 9:30 a.m. - Bailey and LISH!!! She must have known that I was dying because she swung by here before Weston's appt. just so that I could eat him up - and boy did I ever!!! Pure morning deliciousness that baby is! Ah, I feel soooo much better now.....except for the awful thought that Scoots is going to get all those nasty shots today. I know they are important but that doesn't make me like them - at all. Stay strong, my sweet boy, and show those mean ol' shots whose boss! I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment