How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Mornings with Lishy!

Scooty Bug is so UNBELIEVABLY scrumptious, especially when he is in his pajamas, that I just had to post a whole bunch of pictures that I took this morning. I. Could. Eat. This. Baby. Up!
Obviously, so could his Grandpa!


I totally adore these boys of mine!

Grandpa doing his early morning IV therapy while watching cartoons with Lish. I just love the way that Grandpa is holding Scooty's little hand - SO SWEET!

Scooty and Spritey watching Nick Jr. Just ignore that red eyeball on Sprite. She may LOOK like she's a ferocious beast, but she would NEVER hurt our precious baby. Those spooky eyes of hers are just the result of this serious rookie photographer!


Babies just don't come any cuter than Weston - our little guy is IRRESISTIBLE!


YOU, little happy man, make our mornings soooo special! WE LOVE YOU, WESTON SCOTT!

No comments:

Post a Comment