How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What's That?

Is it a ghost??? Or perhaps a sheik???
NO! It's just Scooty Bug deliciously swaddled up in one of his new blankets!

If you've never seen a blanket like this, then by all means let me introduce you to these treats!
They are made by Aden + Anais and are the most incredible baby blankets EVER! They are so soft, so breathable, so affordable and just so dang MUST HAVE!!! I was first introduced to Aden + Anais products from my friend, Gail - soon to be Reed's Mom! At the time she told me about them, they were only available online and in specialty stores. But now.............drum roll please....
they are available at TARGET! Be still my heart - I LOVE TARGET! They come in a pack of 4 and run $29.99 - That's just $7.50 per blanket and they are SOOOO worth it! They come in both girl and boy varieties. The package I got for Lish included one plain white one (my fave), one with monkeys on it, one with elephants on it and one with lions on it. All are SWEET, but I just have a thing for white. The blankets are very generously sized (44"x44" of amazing 100% cotton muslin) so they are perfect for swaddling, tummy time, floor play or whatever. As you know, Scoots is totally attached to his yellow blankie (see previous posts) and never really "took" to any others - until I found these babies!!! Now I can have the yellow blanket in the laundry without worrying about Lish not having a blanket he likes. Thanks for the tip, Gail. WE LOVE OUR ADEN + ANAIS TREASURES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment