How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

Scooty's Newest Digs!

Here's my precious Weston Scott!!! I'm always soooooo happy to see him on Monday mornings. Even when I've gotten to spend time with him over the weekend, I still can't wait to have him back each Monday. Just look at his happy little face.....how could I not be thrilled to see him???!!!

This weekend, I got Weston something ...yes, again........

A second, beautiful crib - THIS one, in mine and Grandpa's room!

Since Lishy's other crib is in the room where all of the daycare kiddos best like to play, I decided to get him a second one so that if he wants to nap during the same time that the other children are up and playing, I can just put him in his new crib where he won't be disturbed. In this picture, you can see our sweet Shiner Shea checking out Weston's new hangout!

Scooty's new crib matches our bedroom furniture perfectly and we just love it! It will be great for those nights when Weston sleeps over with Granny and Grandpa and we just hate putting him "way far away" in his other room. From the look on his face, Scooty loves it too!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment