How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Tried....and Failed Bath Technique!

Weston's baths are in a bit of a transitional phase right now.....He's too big for the baby bathtub with the infant insert but still not sitting up on his own quite well enough to keep his balance in a slick tub. And I, being the aging Granny that I am (ha!), have creaky knees and an aching back which makes it hard for me to stoop waaaaaay down at bathtub level to hang on to a slippery slidey Scooty Bug......at least if I want to be able to get back up again.......say like sometime in the next year or so!

So.......I decided that I would try putting Weston into his bumbo seat in the BIG bathtub. Did it work???? Not so much. As you can see from the pictures, one side of the chair kept floating up, keeping poor Licious in a perpetual tipped over position. Ugh. I'm gonna have to hunt for one of those bath ring thingamajigs. I know they make those guys!

Regardless of what bath technique we are using, Scooty Bug ALWAYS looks totally, totally,
TOTALLY precious in his bath and smells WONDERFUL when he gets out! I LOVE IT!

1 comment:

  1. Amazon.com has the bath rings! We use the big duck that goes in the tub!

    ReplyDelete