How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Precious, Happy Boy!

I just can't say enough times what a HAPPY baby Scooty Bug is. That sweet child is literally in super smiley mode almost 24/7! I just want to eat him up!!!

Here's Weston all snuggled up in his crib getting ready for a nap - yes, a nap, despite that humongous cheesy grin on his scrumptious little face.


You practically have to pop in his noonie just to slow down that smile of his long enough for him to fall asleep! Honestly, I have to be totally out of his sight or else he will spit out that noonie and crank out another of his GORGEOUSLY GUMMY GRINS!

Then, THIS is my treat when he wakes up! I just ADORE peeking my head into his bed and seeing him sooooooooooooooooooo happy yet again! What an incredible feeling it is for me to know that Weston is so secure in all of our love for him. Nothing could mean more. I LOVE YOU, WESTON SCOTT! Being with you everyday is such a gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment