How Old Is Weston?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Way To Go, Grandpa!

As I've posted, James has gotten to spend alot more time with Weston since he's been home with his knee injury. And, I gotta tell ya, he's becoming quite the pro! Just take a look at this......

He's a real natural............well, sort of. When I handed a tired Weston to him this morning, James said to me "hand me that round brown pillow from the other couch - using that gives me fake boobs and Weston likes to sleep on those." I almost cried laughing. Well, as you can see, his technique, as twisted as it may be, was definitely effective! Within seconds, Weston was all snuggled up, with the brown pillow between him and his Grandpa, fast asleep.......whatever works, I say! Nighty-night my precious Scoots!

No comments:

Post a Comment